Monday, March 9, 2009


My first band is called Axum and their album is called "Garlic makes it better."I feel like they would be a punk band.I decided to curve the word "Axum" to possibly give it that edge a punk band could possibly have.I used red color for the band name cause I feel that it is a color a punk band would use.






My second band is called Marco Polo
and their album name is "Second hand of the clock."Looking at the picture I get like a soft rock vibe from them,similar to something like Coldplay.I chose to make Marco and Polo wavy because I think it fits with the picture.As for the album name I decided to make a clock out of it somehow.I enlarged an "O" to make the "clock" and "Second" is the "Second hand/minute hand" and "hand" is the "hour hand."I think it looks pretty cool.






No comments:

Post a Comment